Frequently Asked Questions
Office365: Install Office365 on your PC or Mac
Last Updated 23 days ago
Install Office365 on your PC or Mac
One of the perks of being a member of WNCC, either as a student or employee, is that you have the ability to install up to Five Copies of Office365 on devices that you own! Installation is simple, and only takes a few minutes to start!
- Login to your WNCC Portal by heading over to www.wncc.edu, clicking the MyWNCC link in the upper right-hand corner of the page, and entering your credentials when prompted for them.
- When you get to your Portal Landing Page, click the orange WNCC Officce 365 logo, like the one below:
- On the right-hand side of your screen, you'll see a link that says Install Office. Click the Office 365 Apps option, shown below:
- NOTE: If you need to install Office365 on a Mac, choose the "Other Install Options" link and then "install office" to get a copy of Office365 for your Mac.
- Once you click the option, your browser will download a file, which you can then open to begin the installation of Office365 on your computer. Follow the instructions on screen, and make sure your connection to the internet is uninterrupted for the duration of the installation!
- Once you are done with the installation, launch any Office365 application, and you will be asked to sign into the application. Do this using your full WNCC Email Address, and your Password is the same as your Portal login.
- Congratulations, you now have Office365 installed on your personal computer, compliments of WNCC!
Take note, your installation of Office365 on your personal computer is only valid as long as you are either taking classes with or are employed by WNCC. Upon leaving the institution, your installation may continue to work for a short time, but will eventually stop working.
- Your WNCC IT Team